Some updates to our Docs
As well as developing babblevoice, we have to ensure that features we think up are communicated to you. So we have some updates to our online documents for you.
- Some domain settings can now be configured for outbound dialling,
- Our simple pattern matching spec has been published. This is used in inbound call filtering and now allows you to configure outbound call filters (as per my previous bullet point). This is so that you can only, for example, allow calls to landline and mobile destination,
- Information regarding faxing has also been published. babblevoice can handle inbound fax to email,
- Our statistics Vibe has been out for a while now, but we have a detailed page for all of the available reports in that Vibe,
- Managing a call queue can be daunting, we have released an interesting read regarding managing a call queue.
A lot of reading for you! Any questions, please ask.
The babblevoice team
By Nick Knight, Nov 16, 2016