This manufacturer has quite a few offerings for smartphones and PC’s alike. We have had experience of the Iphone and Android apps.
However, at the time of writing we have an issue with Iphone’s on the latest version of IOS - 9
To configure either the PC or mobile client you just need to fill in the following account details;
In SIP Options
- Account name: 3004@yyyyy (yyyyy=domain name)
- Domain: yyyyy.babblevoice.com
- Username: 3004
- password: xxxxx
- Caller id: 3004
In network settings;
In NAT Settings;
- rport : signalling
- Enable Stun - On
- Server: stun.zoiper.com
- Port: 3478
- Refresh: 30
- Enable on start: enabled.
In Advanced Settings
- Auth Username: 3004
- Use Outbound Proxy: on
- Outbound Proxy: yyyyy.babblevoice.com
In Incoming calls
- Ensure both “force background” and “wifi keep alive” are enabled.
In Audio Codecs
- Select only one codec, either ilbc20 or ilbc30
- NB, SUBSTITUTE yyyyy for your switchboard / domain name.